Ir al contenido principal
About the MQItoken Project

I promise that I will be 100% honest about the MQItoken project I started on December 13th, 2017, from the definitive desition to provide my family with a safely and a lovely place to live a normal life on this planet.

The MQItoken project is the starting of my family's pursuit of the happiness by emigrating from Venezuela.

Let me explain more about the MQItoken project:

Pedro Perez is my pseudonym

I do not use my real name for the safety of my family in Venezuela. I do have a spouse and two very young daughters whom I desperately want to povide with a safety and lovely destination once I can pay all the expenses for the expatriation process.

If Satoshi Nakamoto used a pseudonym when he (or she, or a group of person) created the Bitcoin... I can do it also! Why not?

MQI means "MQuiero Ir"

"Me Quiero Ir" conveys (in Spanish) the desperate desire to abandone a place. That is the most common phrase that you will heard in any Venezuelan friends conversation, chat or phone call.

"Me Quiero Ir" manifests from the deepest of the Venezuelan people emotions the fact that migration is the only and final solution to the major problems that afflict the people in such Caribbean country: the Humanitarian Crisis, the Unsafety, the Poverty, the Hyperinflation and the Limited Freedom suffered under the current Venezuelan Dictatorship.

As any project: I do need Money to start and keep it on the way

Sure! I do neet Money.

A lot of Money.

A Fortune if you live and work in Venezuela where the minimal salary is not enough even to survive.

In example, just this morning I purchased a pack of sixty Pampers (certainly, a cheap imported version of Pampers) for my baby at the Black Market by Bs (VEF) 545.000... while the minimal salary in Venezuela is Bs. 456.507. Follow my daily tweets at @mqitoken if you want to learn more about the Hyperinflation, Unsafety and Humanitarian Crisis that my family in Venezuela is suffering at this time.

How much money?

Being honest, every time I start to estimate about money then a terrible headache comes to me.

I will approach this kind of presentation of my project to keep quite while I start, one more time, with the numbers:

On air tickets to let my family fly to Europe, I must collect around 11.500 US$.

Previously I must prepare the departure, with estimated expenses of about 2,500 US $ between appropriate clothes, visas and a lot of bureaucratic expenses in Venezuela.

Plus the installation expenses in the host country, estimated in 6.500 US$ by a gentle lawyer.

Without mentioning not less than 7.500 US$ to be prepared for around six months of skinny cows while me and my wife get a decent job in our new paradise of Liberty and Safety.

With such ammounts of money in my wallet (a lump sum of 28.000 US$), I will feel ready for departure and I will be considered myself as a Winner on the first step of my pursuit of the happiness.

How to get the bucks?

Shortly: the cryptocurrency world is my way.

By means of founding a new token (a technical name for a new cryptocurrency based over an existent platform) I project to establish the MQI cryptocurrency to let my Angel Investors, whom being confident of my promise, get a sort of investment return (in terms of money) in the near future.

(I will take some hours to continue with this explanation, please come back later to read more.. just now my clock have 12:06pm December 15. This a good moment to follow me on Twitter:  @mqitoken)










Comentarios